Friday 29 July 2011

"Shenzy & me"

Today, I lost my best friend. She's been with me since grade school. I would remember holding her tight when things were rough for me. She would always make me feel special in such a way no one else can; her love and care for me was incomparable. She always made me feel irreplaceable like she'd die if ever she didn't get the chance to be with me. Whenever I see her, she would act crazy as if it has been years since we last saw each other. She'd scream and her scream was intense! And her eyes, I remember her eyes... they were always full of passion and adoration. Whenever I come home late, she'd trash the place as if I have abandoned her forever. But every time I came home as she expected, she would invite me to go up the stairs towards my room, like she wanted to talk about how much she missed me during the day. At night, we would sleep together like sisters sharing the same bed and blanket; sometimes she would even occupy more than half of the bed space like she wanted to cuddle because she's cold.  I remember spending days with her, shopping in Eastwood after my class, with her dressed in gown and all. I'd buy her stuff to make her look glamorous in spite of her age. She'd walk with me wherever I go, unleashed.


But, things changed when she got older. She lost her sight. She's always groggy. But despite that, her excitement and enthusiasm whenever she sense my presence, still remains the same. She would cry happy tears.


But, now she's gone. She died of old age but she lived a good life and she's now my angel. I will miss her forever and no one can replace her in my heart.


RIP Shenzy [1995-2011]

























No comments:

Post a Comment